1) Tender Chicken (your preferred choice of meat dark/or white) 4) Tablespoons of butter
1) Clove of garlic, minced 1) 1/2 Cups of chicken stock
1) Bay leaf 1/4 Teaspoon Thyme
3) Tomatoes, peeled and quartered 1) 1/2 Tablespoons of whole- wheat pastry flour
1) Large onion, sliced 1) Tablespoon of Moringa flakes or powder
4) Green bell peppers, seeded and sliced
Disjoint your chicken first
Saute' in butter with onions, heavy kettle, a sprinkle of moringa flakes and saute" until light brown. Add flour stir with butter. Add onions, thyme, garlic, bay leaf, peppers, tomatoes, and cover the pot, then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or so. Serve with rice, sprinkle the moringa and use the remaining sauce to top all; chicken,rice, and the moringa. Not to forget, enjoy your creation!
We sell Organic Moringa Trees,Moringa seeds.
Southern California source of healthy Organic Moringa Trees.
M-F: 9am - 5pm